Last 10 entries
- Fun hack to redirect stdout and stderr in order
- On the word "latino"
- Quarta-feira, 31 de agosto
- Automatizando a espera na fila do ingresso do GnR
- Uma descoberta interessante sobre Veja X14 Tira Limo
- Terça-feira, 14 de junho
- Nise da Silveira era nordestina
- Crise? Que crise?
- Fixing permission errors for scanning on Linux: running XSane as a regular user
- I felt like saying this.pic.twitter.com/mHJ1rENoX1
- The trick I use to remember the order of text and URL in the () syntax of Markdown: "Wikipedia URLs that end in ) always break in Reddit"
- Hisham Retweeted ashley 🚲
- Now I know how Chinese ended up with thousands of ideograms. I keep wanting to combine emoji like "upside-down smiley + happy cat"
- When I click an image in a tweet, its appears smaller in the modal window. No click-to-enlarge(!?). Dragging to a tab feels like a hack.
- How do you view the full-size version of an image posted to Twitter in the web client? I always end up dragging the image to a new tab.
- Cover of Dr. Dobb's Winter 1994 special issue on alternative programming languages https://omohundro.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/omohundro94_the_sather_programming_language.pdf (sadly not the whole issue)pic.twitter.com/RcH4Xlkbc8
- “The real reason my startup was successful: privilege.” by @jasfordhttps://medium.com/tech-diversity-files/the-real-reason-my-startup-was-successful-privilege-3859b14f4560#.jne6jmla7
- Hisham Retweeted 9 0 0 0
- I taught my editor a cool trick: it now detects strings inside re.compile() and highlights them using lpeg's grammar syntax #LuaLangpic.twitter.com/VlCij25QOF
More at my page at twitter